We are a reformed ministry, our mission is to manifest Christ and extend His Kingdom. We believe the present Church is going through a transformation and reformation caused by the Holy Spirit as a result we, as well as others, are being blessed with this glorious reformation. If you would like to be part of what God is doing join with us and be part of His glorious history.
We hope you can find on this website adequate information that will help you better understand who we are, how we build, and how we can be of help to you and your ministry. We would like to know more about you so together we can collaborate with Christ in His glorious commission of manifesting Him and extend His Kingdom, so please contact us and tell us about yourself and if this website was informative.
How we build Discipleship Communities
- By cultivating loving and healthy relationships where the believer can feel safe to mature their faith, in a small group setting.
- Providing a Systematic Discipleship Program, consisting of the following:
- The Christian Disciplines (1 Timothy 4:7)
- Why God saved you – For Eternal Life (John 3:16)
- Why God saved you – To be conformed into the image of Christ (Romans 8:29)
- Why God saved you – To fulfill His purpose for your life (Romans 8:28; Ephesians 2:10; 2 Timothy 1:9)
- Becoming a Discipleship Community Leader (For Leaders Only)
- Through occasional joint services with the other Discipleship Communities within the same region.
- Through equipping and edifying classes and workshops.
- By equipping leaders to become disciplers to disciple others.
- Through planting and developing new Discipleship Communities.
Our Core Values
- Theocratic Government
- Gospel of Grace and Truth
- Character Formation and Equipping the Saints
- Transparent and Permanent Relationships
- Family the Basis of Ministry
- Development of Effective Leadership
- Team Ministry Based on Diversity
- Biblical Stewardship
- Education Based on a Biblical Worldview
- Autonomous and Interdependent Ministries
Apostle Eddie & Pastor Gale Colón
Apostle Eddie and Pastor Gale have been together for over 40 years and have one son Dedrian. They are a prime example of what a Christ-centered marriage can be, it is their lifelong desire to help families reflect God’s Kingdom and His Glory in their homes, as well as having their homes filled with God’s Love, Joy, and Peace.
Pastor Gale is an ordained pastor for over 20 years and a licensed cosmetologist for 35 years. She currently has her own salon suite in Chicago; AB Images; her goal is to beautify the outward person and also beautify the inner person.
Apostle Eddie has an associate degree in general studies as well as a bachelor’s in biblical studies. He studied at Wright College and Vanguard Leadership Institute. He has several certificates in Pastoral Care and Counseling as well as other certificates in Biblical Leadership and Training. HE has been ministering for over 25 years and has been leading the ministry for over 20 years.
Together they are leading the Discipleship Communities by being examples of the transformational power of the Holy Spirit and wish to empower others as well. Their heart's desire is to love people and love families to see the believer enjoy the abundant life Jesus came to give us; John 10:10.